- Stuart Boden, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
"Dopant profiling in the helium ion microscope"
- James Fitzpatrick, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, USA
"Biological Applications of Ion Microscopy"
- Kaoru Ohya, Tokushima University, Tokushima, Japan
"Modelling secondary electron emission from nanostructured materials in scanning ion microscopes: some interesting similarities and differences from scanning electron microscope"
- Olga Ovchinnikova, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN ,USA
"Building with Ions: Development of In-Situ Liquid Cell Microscopy for the Helium Ion Microscope"
- Yuri Petrov, St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, Russia
"Ion Reflection and Ion-Electron Interaction in the Helium Ion Microscope"
- Silvio Rizzoli, Universität Göttingen, Göttingen , Germany
"Correlated fluorescence and SIMS imaging on the nanoscale"
- Marek Schmidt, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST), Nomi, Japan
"Recent progress in helium-ion-based nanofabrication for advanced graphene device applications"
- Ferdinand Schmidt-Kaler, Universität Mainz, Mainz, Germany
"Nanoscopic single particle microscopy with a deterministic single ion source"
- Sybren Sijbrandij, Zeiss, USA
"Recent Developments in Helium and Neon Ion Microscopy Instrumentation"
> More information about the invited speakers
HEFIB 2016 Flyer
>> Download HEFIB2016 presentation flyer - 1.8KB
Organiser, Sponsor & Partner